Monday, December 12, 2016

Closing In On My Trip To Sin City

I think now it's safe to say that I mentally checked out 2 months ago. There's 2 more days left of school and I am so ready to graduate! I recently had a nightmare that the school called me and told me I could not graduate because I forgot to attend one class all semester and I was still 1 credit shy.



Speaking of graduation, I plan on heading out on the road with my boyfriend and our friend Chris as soon as finals are over. I won't walk for my Bachelor's degree because personally, it really would be a waste of time for me. I can either sit for a couple of hours and listen to some lame ass motivational speech about my future by someone I don't care about, or I can go on a memorable trip with booze and a wad of cash. EH.


I have two quaint little Air BnB's booked for our road trip on the way to  Albuquerque and back. We 'll be staying at the Stratosphere by the strip in Vegas towards the end of the trip. I have big plans to visit the Grand Canyon along the way and will be visiting distant family members I haven't seen since I was 5 years old. The car is ready to go with just a few minor fixes and we'll be on our way out Thursday morning!


I'MSOEXCITED.





No comments:

Post a Comment