Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Exfoliate Your Life With Aurelia

I am someone who has to put a little more effort when it comes to having baby soft skin. My skin is so dry that my "scales" put reptiles to shame.



I'll share with you a few products I use for my thorough habits that involve sandpapering my skin down so I can shine like a beautiful little gem.

I like to use this face mask about twice a week or when my face starts to feel rough from my make-up. Make sure that shit goes down the drain after you wash your face, it can stain your sink pretty bad, but luckily it's easy to clean as well.

I swear by exfoliating bath gloves.  I am very precise when I clean. Walmart and Target  are trippin' trying to sell these around $3 - $6. You can find these at Forever21 or some dollar stores for a buck.

 This scrub is AWESOME. I love to use it in the shower, but be careful because the vitamin e can be slippery. My skin feels super soft afterwards and it retains moisture for more than a day.


I'm looking to try this face wash next, I'm currently using Yestocarrots moisturizing face wash, but it doesn't have the scrub factor I need to feel clean.


If you have a little extra money to splurge on, I heard good things about Lush's ocean salt. I have yet to try this as well and I've had no problems using Lush products.

(Bonus: All of these products don't test on animals!)

I have an uncle who is closing in on 60 and still looks like he is in his 40's. He goes to a dermatologist and gets dermabrasion done and religiously exfoliates with high-quality products. I'm not a trauma nurse, so until I can afford his kind of lifestyle, I'll stick to my routine.

Happy scrubbing!

1 comment:

  1. I got a Clarisonic for christmas last year and it has CHANGED my skin care game. They're pricy but if you can afford the investment, it's totally worth it. I swear by it.

    ReplyDelete